Hi David, Am Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013, 13:41:23 schrieb David Narvaez: > I have been debugging exactly the same situation in the Activities KIO > Slave. I tried putting the affected parts in their own thread, and > that didn't work. Right now I have a processEvents() call before using > those objects which at least changes some values (it used to stay > stuck with the information it got when it was first initialized) but > those are stale. > = > The implementation that went into 4.10 depends on no signal/slots and > that works, but it is of course less efficient. I've given up for the > moment in trying to find a solution, but if you manage to solve your > situation please let me know. > = > David E. Narv=E1ez If I do, I will. Right now your solution will probably become my solution = since right now I also just want to get the slave ready and usable. So thanks for your Info! Cheers, Philipp >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e <<