List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Dragon Player- Junior Job
From:       Myriam Schweingruber <myriam () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-02-11 18:25:05

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Anmol Ahuja <darthcodus@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ohk, thanks :)
> I was referring to this. It says it's "a reduced mirror of the KDE API
> documentation" so it's probably not much. The nokia Qt docs are better.

Actually that one was for Qt 4.5 which was several years back, you
should make sure to only use the Qt version requested in the
dependencies. I was wondering: was this reference a link from
somewhere (a KDE wiki, the source files, etc)? Then that link needs to
be updated.

And the documentation is not at a Nokia address anymore, its here:

http://qt-project.org/doc/

> I just submitted my patch, and IRC was much more helpful.

Seen that, yes, thank you for the patch :)

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org