On Sat, Feb 09, 2013 at 07:51:51PM +0200, Joe wrote: > Martin, how can I test it? Can you please provide me with link to > instructions how to build it (libtaskbar)? Should I rebuild for this > purpose also rest of KDE parts (I'm using KDE 4.8.4 from Debian testing) or > I should rebuild only libtaskbar itself? > > Actually, I had planned to check this issue with lask KDE in Kubuntu 12.10, > but if it's not enough -- please give me sort of insight how I can obtain > latest (master branch?) libtaskbar, build it and embed it to my system. I don't know where the source lives, so I CC'ed Eike explicitly to this mail. -- Martin Sandsmark >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<