On Samstag, 9. Februar 2013 15:08:20 CEST, Joe wrote: > Checked "xprop". There is no _NET_WM_ICON proeprty, but I've noticed this > one: > _NET_WM_ICON_NAME(UTF8_STRING) = "INSTEAD - 1.8.3" > Here is a full log: http://pastebin.com/rHxxjb3A _NET_WM_ICON_NAME is not related to "icons" (don't ask, that predates your birth ;-) The window only has legacy: bitmap id # to use for icon: 0x420000e bitmap id # of mask for icon: 0x420000c which the taskbar (lib) likely does not resolve - file a bug there (they've to use "KWindowSystem::NETWM | KWindowSystem::WMHints", the second seems missing) and tell SDL to enter this millennium ;-) > I forgot to mention that SDL applications have correct window title icon. Yes, kwin resolves the bitmap id as well. > What about that that _NET_WM_ICON property? I've checked out other > applications and they have this property. So issue in SDL? It's the way to hint icons since a decatde or so, but SDL is not very extensive on it's window hints / properties anyway. Cheers, Thomas >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<