List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Installing translated po files
From:       Volkan Gezer <volkangezer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-01 18:56:41

Hello,

I have followed the steps here to build and install language files:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/Building_KDE's_l10n_Module
. Installation finished successfully but I cannot see the newly
localized Apps. Even I use KDE_LANG variable. I restarted the pc but
it is still not working. How can I solve this?

PS: Also installing applications started giving some warnings while
triggering man-db

En İyi Dileklerimle,
Volkan GEZER
volkangezer@gmail.com