List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: koffice website =?iso-8859-1?Q?defaced=3F?=
From:       Thomas_Lübking <thomas.luebking () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-17 19:23:33

On Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013 12:49:15 CEST, Vito De Tullio wrote:
> Hi.
> I don't know if it's the right mailing list, but the koffice one seems dead.
> Is anyone able to handle koffice.org website?

http://www.calligra.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KOffice
KOffice *was* a free open source office suite, which was available for ...

No idea whether the site was somehow captured or who removed the content, but i'm not \
surprised reg. it's state.

Pot. kword still exists somewhere - google for "koffice calligra fork"

Cheer,
Thomas (no Zander ;-)