List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Enquiring about participation in the mailing list
From:       Thomas Baumgart <thb () net-bembel ! de>
Date:       2013-01-16 6:30:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

On Wednesday 16 January 2013 11:11:37 ravindra rakshit wrote:

> I have subscribed to the mailing list, and a have received a mail with
> my password with the subject- ' Welcome to the "kde-devel" mailing
> list(Digest mode) '. Now should i send my all mails with querries at
> kde-devel@kde.org? where to use the password?

sending mail with topics regarding the development of KMyMoney should  be sent
to the address you mentioned (and already used successfully).

The password is only required in case you want to change some settings. It
works on the web-front-end of this mailing list at
http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel .

Hope that helps.

--

Regards