On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote: > Why doesn't the new request allow compression? For a number of complicated reasons. > Compression should be handled by the network layer anyway. In general, but not in this case. > Or are you talking about some allow mimetype > header? In the last case I could imagine there would be problem by reusing the > first request. I'm talking about the Accept-Encoding header (or the AllowedCompressedPage metadata in KIO terms), and if it is different between two consecutive requests of the same URL, it is a problem to reuse the first request. David E. Narvaez >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<