List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: applying for gsoc13
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2013-01-08 13:03:00

Hi Kathan,

GSoC 2013 is not open yet and the best you can do meanwhile is start exploring KDE, \
find out what areas of it you like, set up a development environment and start \
working on some bugs or features in those programs you like the best. A useful tool \
is the handbook which was created to help beginners: \
http://flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/

Hope to hear more about what you like in KDE, best regards,

Anne-Marie