List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: project with KDE
From:       Shantanu Tushar Jha <shaan7in () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-12-21 13:33:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Nishita,

First of all, you don't need to say mam/sir or similar things - just "Hi"
is good :) The link that you got has a beginners' guide to KDE, a more
direct link is this
http://en.flossmanuals.net/_booki/kde-guide/kde-guide.pdf to the PDF
version. Read it up to see what things you need and ask when you have
doubts.

Also, it will be helpful if you can talk to us on IRC (think of it as
something similar to a group chat), for starters just goto
http://webchat.freenode.net , choose a nickname, enter #kde-devel as the
channel and say hi :) Someone should respond when free.

Cheers,

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com