List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDirModel + Nepomuk ?
From:       daitheflu () free ! fr
Date:       2012-11-26 9:15:48

Hi,

> ah, i thought the UI was done in QML. you can access the model directly \
> from  QML (that was the original reason for making it in fact). so if \
> your UI is in  QML, you shouldn't need to worry about Python bindings for \
> the model.

Yep the UI is done in QML, but everything else is in Python (models, etc.).

According to Marco's email, and if I understand it well, I would still need \
to have access to the (abstract) QueryProvider class and subclass it. And \
so wait for the Python bindings to be available :) But I guess it's going \
be a lot easier, so that's great ! I'm just going to wait for it.

Thanks a lot for your help, now I can concentrate on something else :)

Cheers,

--
François