List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Nepomuk Tags kioslave - Please Review
From:       David Edmundson <david () davidedmundson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2012-11-07 0:27:45

Your .protocol file is missing "Description" parameter

(I'm not entirely sure where actually shows it anymore, I seem to
remember kinfocenter used to.. but it's part of the other protocol
files, so it's something that could be legitimately brought back and
shown)

kio_tags.cpp:

Incredibly minor point:

QLatin1String("/")
should be
QLatin1Char('/')

Bugs from testing:

--

Tags with spaces appear with %20 in the name, as though it's using
url->toString() not url->prettyUrl()

(I won't guess at the nepomuk code here)

--

Tags with "/" in the name break everything, perhaps this can be
escaped in the name (not display name)

--

If you're inside
tags:///Tag1/

it will show a list of files, and other tags.

and you try and rename a _tag_ inside this directory, you will get a crash.