List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Query about how to contribute!!
From:       Girish Baranda <girish.baranda () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-11-06 3:12:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
      I am Girish Baranda from India. And my query was that how should I
get started to contribute to code. I know C, C++ and some knowledge of Qt
framework.   As i am very new to open source i don't know much about it.
please let me know from where can i start and how to start. I am really
interested to code for KDE and want  some exposure to open source
development.

Thanking you
Girish Baranda