List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Nepomuk] Nepomuk - Moving away from Strigi
From:       Alex Fiestas <afiestas () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-10-08 18:48:36

Hey! let's keep the email clean about how stupid patents are, we all
agree on that :p

Some distributions have legal departments, distributions are our only
way to make our software reach the end user, we have to work together
even if we don't like their policies. Vishesh already proposed a way
of make this work so let's implement it :p