Hi,

I want to make my littler effort into that,.. but don't know C++
I prefer Python/Qt4

This is my 1st hobbie effort to do something with Qt https://github.com/emper0r/IVAO-status/
and if exist some packages with Python to can help i can understand the code with PyKde4 i really want to help in that.
i'm start read about kde guidelines.

Tony.