List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: DEVELOPMENT IN KDE
From:       Vishesh Handa <me () vhanda ! in>
Date:       2012-10-07 0:40:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey Sandarbh

In the open source world, we primarily communicate via mailing lists and
IRC Chat [1]. How about you come talk to us more over there. There is a
separate channel for Indians called #kde-in on freenode. You'll find a lot
of other Indians over there, and it might be easier than these emails,
which can be slightly intimidating.

If you're unaware about IRC - Install the program called Konversation or
Quassel, set the server to freenode (chat.freenode.net), and connect to
#kde-in. The people over there will try to get you started.

PS: All caps is generally considered shouting and is generally avoided.

--
Vishesh Handa