List:       kde-devel
Subject:    libSolid && kdesrc-build
From:       Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-10-05 14:32:15

Hello,

Today I tried to update my build of KDE  with kdesrc-build (
kdesrc-buildrc-sample used as base and commented out Qt to use the
system one. ) and libsoprano is failing with a lot of

/home/tomaz/Projetos/KDE/lib/libHUpnp.a(hmulticast_socket.o):(.data.rel.ro._ZTVN5Herqq4Upnp16HMulticastSocketE[_ZTVN5Herqq4Upnp16HMulticastSocketE]+0xe8):
 undefined reference to `QAbstractSocket::writeData(char const*, long
long)'

QAbstractSocket is in QtNetwork, and I tried to manually link against
it but it also failed.

Help appreciated. :)

Tomaz