List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 10 Rasberry PIs available for projects
From:       aishen <aishen () free ! fr>
Date:       2012-09-27 7:21:35

Le 26/09/2012 21:58, Lydia Pintscher a =E9crit :
> Heya folks :)
>
> A while ago Nokia has offered to sponsor 10 Rasberry PIs for KDE.
> (Thanks Nokia!) They have now arrived in the KDE e.V. office. We need
> to figure out what to do with them now. So if you have a cool idea
> that you're willing to do with one of them and that would benefit KDE
> please post it here within the next 2 weeks. (If there are more than
> 10 proposals I can be bribed with cookies :P)
> Oh and I forgot: 1 of them should go to Dario for a tutorial at the Qt
> Developers Conference in the US.
>
> So please. What's your cool idea for a Rasberry PI?
>

> Cheers
> Lydia

I am trying to buy one but it seems to be difficult in France : My aim =

is too make a wakecam to watch my baby (50 days old. Then I would like =

to do it with qt5 kde5 (later) and gambas3
In between I am going to get it working with hptouchpad (webos) and arduino.
LOt of fun !
Henri