List:       kde-devel
Subject:    10 Rasberry PIs available for projects
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-09-26 19:58:35

Heya folks :)

A while ago Nokia has offered to sponsor 10 Rasberry PIs for KDE.
(Thanks Nokia!) They have now arrived in the KDE e.V. office. We need
to figure out what to do with them now. So if you have a cool idea
that you're willing to do with one of them and that would benefit KDE
please post it here within the next 2 weeks. (If there are more than
10 proposals I can be bribed with cookies :P)
Oh and I forgot: 1 of them should go to Dario for a tutorial at the Qt
Developers Conference in the US.

So please. What's your cool idea for a Rasberry PI?

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org