List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Feedback] Amarok
From:       Ryan Burke <rodgerisrad () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-12 9:41:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I do this on Ubuntu and it works. Perhaps you're missing some unlisted
dependency?

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 4:36 AM, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels@kde.org>wrote:

> I would like to help Jurgen fix this but I'm clueless about the
> current state of kio-upnp-ms and it's runtime dependency cagibi in
> recent KDE releases.
> Could anyone enlighten me?
>
> please CC me or I might miss this reply in the torrent of mailing
> lists messages.

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

I do this on Ubuntu and it works. Perhaps you&#39;re missing some unlisted \
Cerneels <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:bart.cerneels@kde.org" \
solid;padding-left:1ex">I would like to help Jurgen fix this but I&#39;m clueless \
about the<br> current state of kio-upnp-ms and it&#39;s runtime dependency cagibi \
in<br> recent KDE releases.<br>
Could anyone enlighten me?<br>
please CC me or I might miss this reply in the torrent of mailing<br>
lists messages.<br>
---------- Forwarded message ----------<br>