List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Experimental commitfilter for git repositories.
From:       Tom Albers <toma () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-09-08 18:24:18

Hi,

We just launched a commitfilter for git repositories. That means you can now receive \
email notifications for each commit for each of your pet git repository. Read on for \
the details, or carry on hacking if you are not interested.

You can now go to projects.kde.org. There you can login as usual with your \
identity.kde.org login credentials. Then navigate to your pet projects. In the left \
side bar you will find a button to subscribe to the project. Press the \
‘Apply'-button. There is no feedback when pressing that button (to be fixed later \
this evening), but a few minutes later you will start to receive mails as soon as \
someone pushes commits to that project.

In a later stage we will probably add a possibility to subscribe only to a certain \
path, but that's not to high on our current todo list. Also this is only for git \
repositories. You can still subscribe to SVN commits via \
http://commitfilter.kde.org/.

Try it out, enjoy your new set of emails and drop by on #kde-sysadmin for all your \
questions.

Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin