List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Saving login/password pairs.
From:       valentin rusu <valentin () rusu ! info>
Date:       2012-08-09 14:14:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
You ca use KWallet to store these. I don't have kde sources right now, but you may \
find usage examples by looking for the files including kwallet.h.

Valentin

Dmitry Chernov <diman4ik.chernov@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi everyone. I write FIBS client for KDE. And I need the ability to
store several account login/password data. So the user will be able to
select any of the list, as I see there is such ability in
KPasswordDialog. But what is the best way to store account data
(login/password pairs). Can anyone point me to some code showing how
to do it or maybe some tutorial. Thank you.

Regards, Dmitry.