Hi,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 02:08:25 PM Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> The logfiles that kdesrc-build generates might tell you,

build/err log I posted earlier, there doesn't appear to be a svn log. Maybe
thats a sign in and of itself?

That suggests kdesrc-build didn't do an svn up ( I don't build any svn-modules these days, but at least for git-modules
kdesrc-build generates dediated log files). No idea how to further trace that down easily, it should be visible that it
didn't do the svn-up step in the output of kdesrc-build though.

I cannot spot anything easily in your rc-file that would cause this.

Andreas