List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Akademy session chairs
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-05-19 14:39:53

Heya folks :)

We are getting closer to Akademy and the program committee is still
looking for people who would like to be session chairs during the
first two days. These people would need to introduce the speaker and
make sure everything is on time and maybe help the speaker a bit with
the microphone during the questions part of the talk.
Sounds like something you could help with? Email akademy-talks@kde.org
to let us know.

Akademy can only be a success if we're all doing our little part.
Being a session chair is a great opportunity to do your part.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org