List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Several new utilities for KDE: KLook and StackFolder
From:       Denis Koryavov <denis.koryavov () rosalab ! ru>
Date:       2012-05-04 10:51:49

04.05.2012 14:21, Peter Penz пишет:

>> Hello. Thanks for feedback, we will implement your second suggestion.
>
> I think you missunderstood my mail: All those 3 ways are more
> inefficient in comparison to just starting an application with one
> click or just using the information panel. I won't merge one of those
> suggestions into Dolphin if they are the only way to launch KLook. We
> need a way to start KLook with _one_ click or keypress.

Hello Peter!

Yes, you are right. We forgot about 'single click'. OK, I suggest to
implement 2 things:
- Button on toolbar (maybe it should not be activated by default);
- This suggestion (or something like this):
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=38913&hilit=dolphin+corner

I think then, any user will can use KLook as he wants. :)

--
WBR, Denis Koryavov.