List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: GSOC PROJECT
From:       Teo Mrnjavac <teo () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-04-29 10:01:03

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 08:59, Nishant Gupta <nishantgupta204@gmail.com> wr=
ote:
> Sir,
>
> I am Nishant Gupta, a participant of GSOC 2012, wanted to contribute
> something in open source software. So I applied for GSOC and had submitted
> my proposals for companies which I applied but unfortunately couldn't be
> selected due to limited slots given to them (as told by mentor whom I was=
 in
> touch with him and told your proposal was fine and we could have=A0accomm=
odate
> if we have more slots available). I am still looking for open source
> projects on which I could still work upon and I out your project list very
> interesting and wanted to contribute something. Sir kindly guide me how
> start about it.

Hello Nishant,

thanks for contacting us. KDE hosts the Season of KDE program for
students who have not been accepted into Google Summer of Code. To
apply please follow the directions in this article [1]. I advise you
to check the ideas page [2], see if there is something you would be
interested in contributing to, and contact the relevant subproject to
see if they have mentors available.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/sok-faq
[2] http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/Ideas

Cheers,