On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 08:39, Vishnu Kumaar wrot= e: > hi kde im interested in gsoc -2012 > > Social music - Tomahawk features in Amarok > > im doing my undergrad(2nd yr) . > i really want to grow as a programmer and i=A0 believe that the project a= nd > gsoc can help me with that > > Considering i made a music player (using trend mapping, . net and a dbms = ) i > was inclined to amarok. > pls help me out here as to what i can do with my experience. Hello Vishnu, I suggest you check [1] and [2] for information on your next steps and how to structure your proposal. Keep in mind that it's late so you need to prepare your application quickly. Remember to keep an eye on the official timeline [3]. If you require further assistance it's best if you contact the Amarok team directly at amarok-devel@kde.org. Now, as I happen to be an Amarok developer as well I'm going to suggest right away that in order to qualify you need to be able to build Amarok and Tomahawk from git, and we expect you to study the code and prepare a plan of the changes you would need to make to complete the task. Be sure to prepare a detailed timeline. [1] http://community.kde.org/GSoC [2] http://teom.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/how-to-write-a-kick-ass-proposal-f= or-google-summer-of-code/ [3] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012 Cheers, -- = Teo >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e <<