2012/3/29 Alex Fiestas : > I'm going to just let my excitation talk by me since I have been missing this > since I'm a KDE user (quite a few years now :p) > > What about open/save dialogs? We are working on this. At the moment, there is a separate branch for a decent file chooser. Obviously, here it applies too that a native file chooser would be the best, but we will have to look at that. Currently, it is possible to select files in a chooser that is, well. Ugly. The buttons are KDE-ish, but that's it. The rest is styled by the Basic L&F, which is not really KDE-ish at all as you would have imagined I guess. A to-be-done really, but we're working on it. > Notifications? By notifications, you mean the 'global' notification system? We didn't really think about implementing that yet.. I'll talk about it with Willem. Good suggestion! > SWT? That's a tricky one. SWT uses, AFAIK, Gnome widgets. At least it is not trivial to apply a custom styling. Joxy is, at the moment, a L&F, which means only Java Swing applications are targeted. If there is a way to style SWT we would like to here about it. Maybe an idea for some sort of side-project... Joxy-SWT :) Oh wait, Joxy is a side-project of my study already :) > > :33 Thanks and great job ! > >>> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<