List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Dolphin audio preview
From:       "kainz.a" <kainz.a () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-24 22:44:29

Hi,

I'd like to make some improvements for the audio preview scripts like
you can find at kde-apps.
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/AudioThumbs?content=145088

but I'll have also some general questions.

1. Folder Preview
You have to generate the .direcotry file with the Icon entry. That's
simple and the folder preview can be used on different computers with
diferent kde installations. So after a new installation everything was
like the time before.

2. File Preview
Where is the file preview stored? Is it also possible to store the
preview at the same way the folder preview works?

thanks