List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Using custom controls in KConfigXT
From:       Stefan Majewsky <stefan.majewsky () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-20 23:26:22

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 9:19 AM, Christian Taubenheim
<c.taubenheim@q-bus.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
> i use the KConfigXT concept for managing settings of my app.
> I also managed to implement a QButton that holds a user specified color (by
> opening a QColorDialog), which is transferred into the settings manually.

For a working code sample, look in SVN at
trunk/KDE/kdegames/palapeli/src/config. In the config dialog, one can
select a background pattern for the game area, and selecting "Plain
color" enables a KColorButton where the color can be chosen.

I don't remember at the moment if I use KConfigXT, but the pattern
presented there can definitely be applied to KConfigXT.

Greetings
Stefan