Hi, An application that I package for openSUSE doesn't work correctly with the task manager's launcher functionality. When I enable "Show launcher when not running" in the context menu it can't find the application. I choose the application from the list and the launcher was created. However the task manager is unable to detect when the program is running, so the icon doesn't go away as it's supposed to. I'm guessing that I need to fix something in the application code or in the .desktop file. I've done a whole lot of searching and I can't find any relevant documentation. The program is written in Python and uses Py-QT4. The project website is http://www.openlp.org I'm running OpenLP on openSUSE 12.1 with KDE 4.8 installed. Thanks Joseph Mulloy jdmulloy@gmail.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<