List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Regarding development of an application for KDE
From:       Jacky Alcine <jacky.alcine () thesii ! org>
Date:       2012-02-29 15:24:56

It's very possible to write a KPart for IRC support into KDevelop.
However, implementing such a KPart would be only useful if you like
resizing your pane to be bigger than your code editor window. However,
if you can work with implementing a KPart for Konversation or even
just using libircclient (in Ubuntu's repositories), then I'd test and
help you out :)

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 5:53 AM, Shantanu Tushar Jha <shaan7in@gmail.com> w=
rote: