List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Regarding development of an application for KDE
From:       Atri Sharma <atri.jiit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-29 10:51:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am Atri Sharma.I am a C++ developer.

I had an application in mind which I believe can be implemented on KDE.

All the FOSS developers have a set of applications and tools which are
needed regularly.Accessing them seperately can be time consuming.My system
would give the developer a single GUI from where he/she can code,manage
their task and bug lists,stay connected on IRC,manage their projects,access
the repository,run diff/patch with a single click,set their status,manage
their projects,access the terminal and many other features.

I am more than willing to implement it.If the community approves of my
idea,I shall immediately  commence designing the system.

I have attached a basic outline of the GUI.Please have a look.

Do let me know if any clarification is required.

Waiting for your feedback,
Atri
Attachments:Basic outline of the GUI of the system.