List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Appmenu KDE support
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-02-16 19:17:56

El Dimecres, 15 de febrer de 2012, a les 09:08:03, Cedric Bellegarde va
escriure:
> Hello,

Hi

> just a mail to know how we can (me and Lionel Chauvin) try to merge our kde-
> workspace branch with trunk.

If what you have are patches for existing applications, put the patches (as
small as possible) in https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/ against the kde-
workspace project.

If it's a totally new app you should import it to playground and then move the
kdereview and then to the final destination in whatever module you prefer.

Albert