List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Crash info with no stack trace
From:       Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-26 0:02:58

I'm trying to generate a useful bug report for kactivitymanagerd but can't
seem to get a useful stack trace for it, all I can get is:

  "Application: KDE Activity Manager (kactivitymanagerd), signal: Segmentation
fault"

[Install debug Symbols] can't find any debug packages for it. This is kubuntu
11.10/4.8, so I searched for the source package using apt-file and found it is
contained in "kde-runtime", but the "kde-runtime-dbg" package is already
installed.

The crash in question happens on every startup.

Any suggestions for what I try next to get better info?

--
Lindsay