List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 4.8 Thoughts
From:       Ryan Gauger <rtgkid () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-25 18:40:38

KDE Developer Team,

I upgraded to Ubuntu's Precise Alpha 1 a few days ago. After the upgrade
completed, I tried out KDE 4.8 RC 2. It worked great until the final
release of KDE 4.8 Final. KDE 4.8 Final is even better than the RC! In
KDE 4.8, I have yet to find any bugs. The updated theme is awesome too.
I could not use KDE 4.7 at all (network manager would not pull up the
window to let me enter the WEP password for the Wifi network). But 4.8's
network manager works great! This release also seems a lot more polished
than ever before. Thanks for another great KDE release!

---Ryan