Hi, after some four weeks of work, I built and installed a Linux system based on Linux from scratch 7 and Beyond Linux from Scratch, using KDE-4.7.4. The system is working now withouth problems, smootly, I would like to say perfectly. The compilation, for the first time since years, did not present any problems. KDE shows in my opinion a high grade of maturity now ! Great work ! Thank you very much to all involved developers ! Regards, Edgar -- Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers GPG Key ID:AD5C6F70 >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<