List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: When the anti-spoof message pops up
From:       Dawit A <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-11-28 14:48:54

If someone with malicious intent has access to do such a thing in your
machine, then they can do far more damaging things that disable spoof
checking. Moreover, they can only disable it for their own
application. For example, I cannot disable the spoofing dialog for
your application nor can you disable it for any other application
except your own.