List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Help fixing Lokalize & generic development questions
From:       Andrew Mason <andrew.mason () voice ! net ! au>
Date:       2011-09-23 0:14:42

Hi Albert,

> At the moment I am unemployed so if you are really interested drop me a mail
> in private and we can have a chat. Thanks,  Albert

Thank you for the quick reply.  I have sent a proposal to my manager however
think he has found another piece of software which seems to do the job we
require. It's not as nice as Lokalize from my perspective so I will continue
to push for this to be fixed but I think unfortunately I took too long to
trying to fix the bug and should have signed up to the list sooner.

Kind regards
Andrew