List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Finding the Unloved
From:       "Anne-Marie Mahfouf" <annma () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-09-04 13:42:42

On Saturday, September 03, 2011 04:00:29 AM Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> It's that time again. We in the CWG are trying to find those parts of
> KDE that do not have someone to take care of them, as well as those
> teams that are in need of help. Our goal is to find people who are
> interested in those unloved applications, teams, or areas in KDE.
>
> Please add to the list here:
>
> http://community.kde.org/KDE/Finding_The_Unloved .
>
> All the best,
>
> Valorie Zimmerman
> Member, Community Working Group
> http://about.me/valoriez

Hi,

Thanks for this! At KDE Edu we got new developers since last January: 1 for
Step, 1 for KTouch, 1 for Kig and 1 for Kiten!

So I guess all our released programs are loved! (which is amazing).

We're currently working on a Memory program which we want to make touch
friendly.

Anybody is welcome to join our team! We need graphic designers, some SVG
themes in particular. QML porting of some programs also is planned (Kanagram
for example).

Don't hesitate to join our mailing list
and our IRC channel on Freenode: #kde-edu

KDE Edu is a friendly team and some programs are quite small so it's an easy
point of entry to KDE contribution.

Best regards to all,

Anne-Marie