List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Semi OT?: handwriting recognizer ideas?
From:       WaKKa <wakkas.m () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-06 21:25:08

Hi all,
after have readed this topics on ubuntuforums
I thinked: how is it possible to realize something like that but 100% in Linux?

Naturally, using QT Libs. But, before this, how to recognize
character/input in wacom panels?
I contacted also the developer of this apps in KDE:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/wacom+tablet?content=114856
to try to understand how to realize something like that...

I don't want code, I'd like just to understand how to realize this,
according to you...You are expert developers, maybe you will have some
good ideas for this :)

I start:
I was thinking to compare wacom input (a sequence of points) with an
array with there are points of each letter.

Some ideas?

Bye bye,
SE