On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 06:09:37 PM Joachim Langenbach wrote: > Good morning all, > > since we need the qca-ossl-plugin within one of our project, I've thought > about improving the cmake support. What problems are you seeing? Note that cmake is considered a secondary build system for QCA (hence the .qc / .qcm / .pro files). > Starting with it, I've noticed, that the > plugin consists of only one really big file. So I thought it is much better > to split them up into several files containing only one class. What do you want to achieve by splitting it up? Brad >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<