List:       kde-devel
Subject:    qca-ossl-plugin
From:       Joachim Langenbach <joachim.langenbach () engsas ! de>
Date:       2011-07-03 8:09:37

Good morning all,

since we need the qca-ossl-plugin within one of our project, I've thought
about improving the cmake support. Starting with it, I've noticed, that the
plugin consists of only one really big file. So I thought it is much better to
split them up into several files containing only one class. But before starting
this big effort, I want to ask, if someone other than me is interested in it
and also thought it would be nice to have it splitted up.

Regards,

Joachim