List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Component Naming
From:       Ruurd Pels <ruurd () tiscali ! nl>
Date:       2011-07-01 17:19:41

duh... the remark being...

	In my travels down the Linux Path, I also developed a curiosity to explore
	KDE.  It is my understanding that there has been a major change within the
	past couple of years within KDE.  I downloaded the live DVD of Open Suse
	and took some time to work with it.  KDE is stunningly beautiful but
	complex.  It has components to it with names so out of sync with what they
	do, that it was difficult for me to understand their purpose within the
	environment.