We have both desktop (for general graphics/media stuff) and mobile tracks at this year's LPC. So if you're working on a topic related to one of the above areas, especially one that has open issues or spans multiple parts of the stack, please submit a topic for discussion at http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2011/ocw/events/LPC2011MC/proposals/new against the appropriate track. If you've already submitted a talk to one of these tracks, you will likely be hearing from us over the next week. We're passed earlybird registration, but you can still sign up and attend. Thanks, Jesse Barker, desktop track lead Daniel Stone, mobile track lead >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<