No, but Albert makes a public criticism of me and I have the right to respond to it. If you have a criticism to me, ok, mail-me. And I think that the comment made by Albert is not relevant to the list. Luis Gustavo Spern Barreto, http://www.gustavobarreto.net +55 53 9144.4318 2011/6/24 todd rme : > On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Luis Gustavo Spern Barreto > wrote: >> Sorry for everything. I just want to say I'm just here to discuss >> issues related to KDE development and my question was simple and >> straightforward. I just wanted to get answer to my question. > > > Was there something insufficient regarding Hugo's response? > > > On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Hugo Pereira Da Costa > wrote: >> Not on the short term at least. Oxygen uses (and benefits from) part of >> the utilities of kdelibs, for >> - configuration handling (kconfig) >> - color handling (kcolorutils, kcolorscheme) >> >> Getting rid of these dependencies would mean duplicating this -otherwise >> perfectly working- code (either directly or stripped-down), which is not >> desirable. However, since kdelibs is going through some modularization >> effort right now, I'll try to jump in and make sure these two guys end >> up in lightweight independent libraries that oxygen could build against >> without additional dependencies, apart from Qt. >> >> Hugo > >>> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<