List:       kde-devel
Subject:    About KDE_NO_DEPRECATED
From:       JonAnder_Peņalba <jonan.debian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-23 15:44:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I've been doing some experiments with the KDE_NO_DEPRECATED define and I
have some doubts.

What is it exactly supposed to mean?
As I understand it, when compiling with this define, all deprecated code
should be ignored and the application should work as expected. So if an
application builds with KDE_NO_DEPRECATED, you can be sure it's not using
any deprecated code that might be removed in future versions.
This is not the result I get. When I compile with this define, I get strange
results that vary from weird behavior to segfaults.

Am I using this define in a wrong way?