List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Crashing AboutDialogBox due to addAuthor() on MacOSX
From:       Marko_Käning <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2011-06-19 14:16:13

Hi Teo,

Thanks for your response!

> I do have an idea, not sure if it's actually a good one...
> Could you please check if it happens with any item view that uses
> KWidgetItemDelegate, like a KNewStuff3 item view?

if I only knew how to modify my code at

	https://bitbucket.org/mkae/kde-tests/src/d4aad378ca71/AboutBoxCrash/

in such a way that I could achieve what you mean.

I just took the code from KDE's tutorial #2 and added one line to demonstrate the \
crash.

I have no idea, how to use any other view which would be using KWidgetItemDelegate.

If you could give me a reference to a exemplary code it would be very helpful, since \
my QT/KDE knowledge is basically zero. :-/

Would be great if we could tackle this bug together. :-)

Greets,
Marko