List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Crashing AboutDialogBox due to addAuthor() on MacOSX
From:       Marko_Käning <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2011-06-19 13:28:21

Hi KDE-developers,

I've found a crash on Mac OS X. [1]

When an app has an about dialog available which includes at least one author added \
using addAuthor() the application will crash as described originally in [2].

All one needs to do is to open the about dialog from Mac OSX' global menu and select \
the author tab. Either the app crashes immediately or after leaving the dialog by \
pressing the close button.

I assumed that this could be a QT issue, which is why I also posted at QT-dev [3], \
but I am afraid this is KDE stuff.

Any ideas?

Greets,
Marko