On Friday, June 10, 2011 17:24:57 Jos Poortvliet wrote: > > In the end, you will be perceived for what you release - and here we get > > back to this list. KDE lives from being a consistent whole. Eric > > Hameleers already made some very valid points there. Breaking KDE up > > does not help, and the coordinated releases were/are a great thing. > > No matter your or anyone else's opinion on this, I think Toma is saying: > let the release team discuss and come up with a proposal, THEN comment on > it on kde-devel, kde-packager etcetera. > > A very valid request from him and I think you should follow it. Well no, we need feedback, especially from our downstreams (e.g. through kde- packagers) to take a sensible decision for a way forward, so feedback which helps us with that is pretty essential :) -- sebas http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9 >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<